Midnight Media Group, Inc. (MMGI) is a full service production company with nearly 30 years experience in helping a wide variety of companies in different industries communicate effectively, creatively and with impact.
In addition to substantial technical expertise, MMGI offers full creative and production services. Commercials, corporate videos, marketing presentations and documentary-style programs are some of the many formats we are often called upon to create. Our creativity and attention to detail have won numerous awards, but more importantly, praise from high-profile clients such as Unilever, Quest Diagnostics, Becton Dickinson, Pfizer, and the New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC).
The company’s principals, Robert Camitta, David Emmerling and Walter Schoenknecht, serve as producers/directors/editors for many of the company’s projects, with the assistance of a trusted core of freelancers from the rich New York-area creative market. Key creative positions for animation design, motion graphics and sound design (record and mix) and stock music search are filled by permanent staff.
Facilities and Technical Services
MMGI’s technical facilities are an outgrowth of the company’s diverse and often eclectic project history, driven by a wonderfully broad base of clients. The firm counts several regional “firsts” in the acquisition of next-generation hardware and software tools, and remains on the cutting edge of developing technology through beta-test programs, participation in industry and professional organizations, and close interaction with manufacturers and developers.
Technical operations on-site include:
• Video location shoot packages for both single- and switched multiple-camera projects, utilizing technology widely regarded as among the finest available;
• Three full-HD video editing suites, with extensive shared central resources;
• 2D motion graphics and compositing, and 3D modeling and animation on the Autodesk Maya 3D platform;
• Sound facilities, including audio recording, editing and mixing, and an extensive stock music and sound effects library.
• Compression and delivery in virtually every current format, including tape, DVD, Blu-ray, Flash and other Web-compatible media files.
Midnight Media Group’s long history in the greater New York region has helped to establish the company’s reputation among some of the world’s leading businesses. Recent clients and agency end-clients have included:
• Becton Dickinson (BD)
• Boys and Girls Clubs
• Centocor Ortho Biotech
• Chattem Pharmaceuticals
• Church & Dwight
• Kitchen Expo
• Lily USA
• New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC)
• Prudential Financial
• Quest Diagnostics
• Sony Electronics
• Tavis Smiley
• Wyeth Pharmaceuticals